Queenscourt is governed by a board of Trustees; they make sure that we fulfil our objectives and adhere to the organisation’s philosophy and values. They do this by making sure that Queenscourt operates in a manner that:
- Lets us fulfil the objectives set out in our mission Statement of Purpose
- Uses assets and resources for charitable purposes
- Gives due attention to charitable and company law
- Adheres to the organisation’s philosophy and values
- Upholds the reputation of the organisation.
As of 2016 our Board of Trustees consists of: