Lottery Legal Information
Keeping it Legal
The Queenscourt Hospice Lottery is a member of a number of different organisations who are committed to using lotteries to fundraise responsibly and work together to encourage responsible gambling and access to support if needed.
Queenscourt Hospice Enterprises Ltd is licensed by the Gambling Commission: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Queenscourt Hospice Enterprises Ltd is a member of the Hospice Lotteries Association www.hospicelotteries.org.uk and The Lotteries Council www.lotteriescouncil.org.uk
Some members may wish to exclude themselves from future play and Queenscourt Hospice Enterprises Ltd can assist members at any time if requested. If you wish to self exclude yourself from our lottery, please fill out our self -exclusion form, which you can download here.
Any complaints that cannot be resolved by Queenscourt Hospice Enterprises Ltd will be referred to the Independent Betting Arbitration Service (IBAS).
Please Gamble Responsibly
If you need advice or help on responsible gambling please contact The GREaT Foundation or Gamcare. For further information visit or call:
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk – 0845 6000 133
- The GREat Foundation – www.thegreatfoundation.org.uk – 020 7953 3878
- Gamble aware – www.gambleaware.co.uk
Lottery Terms & Conditions
A copy of the Lottery Terms and Conditions can be found here.
* Queenscourt Hospice receives 52% from monies raised from ticket sales in our weekly lottery and seasonal raffles, with 23.4% spent on prizes, 24.6% on expenses.
* Based on the Lottery submissions made by Queenscourt Hospice Enterprises Ltd to the Gambling Commission year to March 2020.
The likelihood of winning a prize in the Queenscourt Weekly lottery was, on average 1 in 364 in our regular Queenscourt Hospice Weekly lotteries.
You must be 16 years of age or over to participate – under age gambling is an offence.