Trusts & Foundations
We are incredibly grateful for, and proud of, the support we receive from charitable trusts and foundations. Grants provide direct funding for the compassionate and specialist care that over 1900 families rely upon each year.
From small local trusts to large national funders, we value every sized grant that enables us to provide and grow Queenscourt’s services for our community.
Supporting our essential core running costs is more important than ever due to Covid-19, ensuring we can continue providing free end of life care to everyone who needs us. Grants also make a significant difference by funding improvements to our building, purchasing new clinical equipment, renewing essential equipment, and funding specific services:
- Queenscourt at Home – nursing shifts helping families in the comfort of their own home
- Inpatient Unit – 24/7 care for our most vulnerable patients
- Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy – sessions to improve mobility and independence
- Stepping Stones – our support service for bereaved families
- Education Centre – practical courses for health professionals, teachers and carers
If you know of a trust or foundation who may be able to support us, or work for a company with a charitable foundation, please do get in touch for more information. We would be delighted to chat to you about joining Team Queenscourt and the impact we could make together!
Please contact Lucy Smith, our Grants & Trusts Officer, at email@example.com or 01704 517420.
It is only with our wonderful supporters, that we have been able to provide compassionate care for over 30 years. We would like to say a huge thank you for being a part of Team Queenscourt!
- Albert Hunt Trust
- Broome Family Charitable Trust
- Card Factory Foundation
- Charles and Edith Aveling Bounty
- Community Link Foundation
- Dr TMN Salvesen’s Charitable Trust
- Duchy of Lancaster Benevolent Fund
- Garfield Weston
- Goldman Sachs Gives
- Hiscox Foundation UK
- Lady Lathom Endowment & Memorial Fund
- Lloyds Bank Foundation
- Margaret Robertson Charitable Trust
- Mark Benevolent Fund
- Mason Bibby 1981 Trust
- Masonic Charitable Foundation
- Mayor of Sefton’s Charitable Fund
- Morrisons Foundation
- Prison Service Charity Fund
- Robert & Evelyn Maud Hall Trust
- Rotary Club of Ormskirk Clocktower
- Southport & Formby GP Federation
- The Caron Keating Foundation
- The February Foundation
- The Hedley Foundation
- The Irving Memorial Trust
- Wallace & Edna Davis Charitable Foundation