Registered General Nurse (Inpatient Unit) Band 5
We are looking to appoint a qualified, motivated, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable practitioner, ideally with post registration general nursing experience and good IT skills. The successful applicant will work predominantly on our Inpatient Unit but will be expected to work in other areas of the organisation as required. There is a rotational shift pattern workings early, late and night shifts across 7 days. Comprehensive induction and training programme will be provided for the successful candidate.
New qualified RGN’s are welcome to apply. A preceptorship programme will be available. The successful candidate will be supported with the opportunity for clinical development and education/academic achievement (up to MSC).
Closing date for receipt of applications is Midnight, Sunday 6th August 2023
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Lindsey Potter or Kath Mayer on 01704 544645
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
- We recognise NHS service in respect of holidays, sickness and salary.
- We support NHS Pensions contributions for those with eligibility.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Free on-site parking.
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Working in a modern, bright, and welcoming environment.
- Subsidised staff meals.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
30 hours per week, Permanent
£27,193 - £32,992 per annum/pro rata (Dependant on Experience) (Pending 5% pay increase)
06 August 2023