Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist (Band 5)
Due to an expansion of services, an exciting opportunity has arisen within Queenscourt’s therapy team for either a Band 5 Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist. The post holder within their role will provide either a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapy specialist palliative care assessment, management plan and provide support for patients with a life limiting illness and refer patients to any of Queenscourt clinical services including the in-patient unit, Queenscourt Connect out-patients and in community.
The post holder will work as a member of the multi-professional specialist palliative care team to provide the highest quality, individualised service to each person and their families and carers within Queenscourt Hospice.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Midnight, Sunday 28th May 2023
If sufficient response is received this advert could be closed earlier than the specified closing date, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered.
For further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Cath Ainsworth, Imogen Baddeley or Sharon Holt on 01704 544645
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
- We recognise NHS service in respect of holidays, sickness and salary.
- We support NHS Pensions contributions for those with eligibility.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Free on-site parking.
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Working in a modern, bright, and welcoming environment.
- Subsidised staff meals.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
37.5 hours per week, Permanent
£27,193 - £32,992 per annum/pro rata (Dependant on Experience)
28 May 2023