Marketing & Communications Officer
The Marketing and Communications Officer will work closely with the Head of Income Generation and Communications (Head of IG&C) to develop key communications outputs which include, but are not limited to, our twice-yearly Queenscourt Matters newsletter, fundraising marketing materials such as blogs for our social media and website and updating the information on Queenscourt’s website. The postholder will be able to build good relationships both within Queenscourt and externally and with support from the Head of IG&C, manage stakeholders accordingly.
This is a pro-active hands-on role and in order to excel, the postholder will be able to flex and adapt their writing style depending on the audience with the ability to write for impact. The postholder will be highly creative and demonstrate a real passion for communicating. The role also requires a keen eye to detail and an ability to schedule and plan for campaigns of varying size and demand. The ability to evaluate and reflect on campaigns will ensure continued success in the role.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Midnight, 23rd November 2023
If sufficient response is received this advert could be closed earlier than the specified closing date, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered.
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to email@example.com or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Kate Tipton-Thomas on 01704 544645
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
- We recognise NHS service in respect of holidays, sickness and salary.
- We support NHS Pensions contributions for those with eligibility.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Free on-site parking.
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Working in a modern, bright, and welcoming environment.
- Subsidised staff meals.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
Please note – Any applicants for roles at Queenscourt Hospice must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship to work in the UK at this time. Due to the size of our organisation and the nature of our business, it is critical that we fill vacancies quickly therefore the successful candidate will need to be able to provide evidence of right to work in the UK. As a registered charity we are also unable to offer financial relocation packages.
37.5 hours a week, Permanent
£29,745 - £34,932 per annum/pro rata (Dependant on Experience)
23 November 2023