As a housekeeper at Queenscourt Hospice you will work independently yet as an integral member of the multi-disciplinary team ensuring that high standards of cleanliness and prevention of infection complement patient care.
Closing date for receipt of all applications is Midnight, Sunday 18th June 2023.
If sufficient response is received this advert could be closed earlier than the specified closing date, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered.
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Neil Woods on 01704 517421
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
- We recognise NHS service in respect of holidays, sickness and salary.
- We support NHS Pensions contributions for those with eligibility.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Free on-site parking.
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Working in a modern, bright, and welcoming environment.
- Subsidised staff meals.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
1–2 x roles available for up to 30 hours per week (job share), Permanent (Weekend work included)
£20,693 - £21,707 per annum/pro rata
18 June 2023