Healthcare Assistant (Queenscourt at Home)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Healthcare Assistant to join the Queenscourt at Home team.
The post holder will be expected to work unsupervised, with confidence as a lone worker in the patients’ home but be able to communicate effectively with all members of the primary healthcare team.
You will deliver a range of patient care duties as indicated by the Queenscourt Co-ordinator and District Nursing Care Plan providing support to patients and their families enabling them to remain at home at the end of life. You must be able to demonstrate empathy and communicate clearly and effectively about death and dying with patients, families and health professionals.
The applicant must have experience of working within the community. Flexibility around available hours to work day and night shifts is essential to this role.
A car driver is essential for this role
INTERESTED? WE OFFER:
- Commitment to pay the living wage as a minimum
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives
- Working in a modern, bright, and welcoming environment
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff meals
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
Closing date for receipt of applications: Midnight, Sunday 9th October 2022
For further information please contact Helen Birch or Julie Davidson on 01704 517929