Healthcare Assistant (Queenscourt at Home)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Healthcare Assistant to join the Queenscourt at Home team. The post holder will be expected to work unsupervised, with confidence as a lone worker in the patients’ home but be able to communicate effectively with all members of the primary healthcare team. You will deliver a range of patient care duties as indicated by the Queenscourt Co-ordinator and District Nursing Care Plan providing support to patients and their families enabling them to remain at home at the end of life.
You must be able to demonstrate empathy and communicate clearly and effectively about death and dying with patients, families and health professionals. The applicant must have experience of working within the community. Flexibility around available hours to work day and night shifts is essential to this role. A car driver is essential for this role.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Midnight, Sunday 21st May 2023
If sufficient response is received this advert could be closed earlier than the specified closing date, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered.
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to email@example.com or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Julie Davidson on 01704 517929
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
- We recognise NHS service in respect of holidays, sickness and salary.
- We support NHS Pensions contributions for those with eligibility.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Free on-site parking.
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Working in a modern, bright, and welcoming environment.
- Subsidised staff meals.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
37.5 hours per week,Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
£21,438 - £23,098 per annum/pro rata (Dependant on Experience)(Pending 5% salary uplift)
12 July 2023