Grants & Trusts Officer
The post holder will be responsible for sourcing and securing appropriate Grants and Trusts in line with Queenscourt’s Income Generation Strategy. The role would see the successful applicant cultivate strong working relationships with Grants and Trusts bodies so that they can increase Queenscourt’s chances of receiving multiple awards. The post holder will lead the sourcing of Grants and Trusts making bodies and individuals contributing to the delivery of the Grants and Trusts Strategy.
The post holder will need to have a demonstrable track record in securing grants of various sizes, in particular, from £1000 to £50,000. In order to make a success of this role the Postholder must have excellent communications skills and be highly articulate in terms of conveying the exceptional work that #teamqueenscourt does, and our case for support – either on paper or in person.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Midnight, Tuesday 14th November 2023
Interviews to be held on Thursday 23rd November 2023.
If sufficient response is received this advert could be closed earlier than the specified closing date, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered.
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Liz Hartley on 01704 544645
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
- We recognise NHS service in respect of holidays, sickness and salary.
- We support NHS Pensions contributions for those with eligibility.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Free on-site parking.
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Working in a modern, bright, and welcoming environment.
- Subsidised staff meals.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
Please note – Any applicants for roles at Queenscourt Hospice must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship to work in the UK at this time. Due to the size of our organisation and the nature of our business, it is critical that we fill vacancies quickly therefore the successful candidate will need to be able to provide evidence of right to work in the UK. As a registered charity we are also unable to offer financial relocation packages.
15 hours, 12 Months, Fixed Term Contract
£25,469 - £28,135 per annum/pro rata (Dependant on Experience)
14 November 2023