An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, professional Cook to join our Catering Team. The emphasis at Queenscourt is on ‘nourishing the whole person’. Queenscourt’s catering team prepares and serves traditional home-made food every day, using good quality fresh ingredients sourced locally. In addition to our varied daily menu we also cater for anyone who has special dietary needs, i.e. people with diabetes, coeliac disease, vegetarians, those needing a pureed diet and those with specific religious beliefs.
Ideally you will have previous experience of preparing, cooking and serving nutritional meals of a high standard to patients and staff. The ability to speak with patients about their individual requirements and working with the Clinical teams to ensure that patient’s nutritional requirements are provided for is essential along with at least a basic food hygiene certificate.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Midnight, Wednesday 16th August 2023.
If sufficient response is received this advert could be closed earlier than the specified closing date, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered.
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to email@example.com or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Alex Kenrick on 01704 544645
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
- We recognise NHS service in respect of holidays, sickness and salary.
- We support NHS Pensions contributions for those with eligibility.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free on-site parking.
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of well-being initiatives.
- Working in a modern, bright, and welcoming environment.
- Subsidised staff meals.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
18 hours, Permanent (across 7 day rota)
£21,728 - £22,793 per annum/pro rata (Dependant on Experience)
16 August 2023