Bank Maintenance Assistant
The role of the Bank Maintenance Assistant is to assist, as and when required, in the servicing of the Hospice Charity Shops performing general maintenance and repair of the shop building, grounds, and risk management duties as required.
The post holder will need to have a full, clean driving licence and have previously worked within the trade sector. The Bank Maintenance Assistant will work as part of the Queenscourt Hospice Retail team
Closing date dependant upon receipt of applications
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Jodie Lovelock on 01704 544645 and press 6 for Retail.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
As and when required.
£20,589 per annum/pro rata
31 December 2023