Bank Charity Shop Manager
The Bank Charity Shop Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Charity Shop as specified by the Area Retail Manager covering periods of leave and absence. They will work under the supervision of the Area Retail Manager and in collaboration with other Shop Managers. They will liaise with the Co-ordinator of Volunteers on matters relating to shop volunteers and with members of the Fundraising and Lottery teams when appropriate. The Bank Charity Shop & eBay Manager will promote a positive image of the shop and of Queenscourt.
The successful candidate will have previous retail experience including using an electronic point of sale (EPOS) with excellent customer service and communication skills. The post holder will also need to have experience in various forms of social media.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Midnight, Sunday 25th February 2024
If sufficient response is received this advert could be closed earlier than the specified closing date, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered.
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Jodie Lovelock on 01704 544645 and press 6 for Retail.
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Supportive, employee focused policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
Queenscourt Hospice Charity Shops across, Southport, Formby and West Lancashire
Zero Hour Contract
25 February 2024