Marketing and Communications Officer
The Marketing and Communications Officer will work closely with the Head of Income Generation and Communications (Head of IG&C) to develop key communications outputs which include, but are not limited to, our twice-yearly Queenscourt Matters newsletter and fundraising marketing materials such as blogs for our social media and website. The postholder will be able to build good relationships both within Queenscourt and externally and with support from the Head of IG&C, manage stakeholders accordingly.
To excel in this role, the postholder will be able to flex and adapt their writing style depending on the audience with the ability to write for impact. The postholder will be highly creative and demonstrate a real passion for communicating. The role also requires a keen eye to detail and an ability to schedule and plan for campaigns of varying size and demand. The ability to evaluate and reflect on campaigns will ensure continued success in the role.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 2nd July 2023.
If sufficient response is received this advert could be closed earlier than the specified closing date, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered.
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to email@example.com or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Kate Tipton-Thomas on 01704 544645
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
- We recognise NHS service in respect of holidays, sickness and salary.
- We support NHS Pensions contributions for those with eligibility.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Free on-site parking.
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Working in a modern, bright, and welcoming environment.
- Subsidised staff meals.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
37.5 hours per week, Permanent
£28,328 - £33,268 per annum/pro rata (Dependant on Experience)
02 July 2023