HR & Volunteering Administrator
Working closely with the HR & Volunteering Team, your role is to provide a high quality, proactive, responsive and professional administrative service by coordinating all HR, Volunteering, Recruitment and Payroll Admin duties.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate exceptional administrative and prioritisation, organisational skills, attention to detail along with a good level of IT skills across the Microsoft Office Suite and experience of using bespoke databases.
Previous HR experience is desirable, but not essential. Previous experience of working in a fast-paced administrative role is essential.
Closing date for receipt of all applications is Midnight, Sunday 26th November 2023
If sufficient response is received this advert could be closed earlier than the specified closing date, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered.
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact the HR & Volunteering Team on 01704 517425
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
- We recognise NHS service in respect of holidays, sickness and salary.
- We support NHS Pensions contributions for those with eligibility.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Free on-site parking.
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Working in a modern, bright, and welcoming environment.
- Subsidised staff meals.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
37.5 hours, 12 Months Fixed Term
£23,252 - £25,016 per annum/pro rata (Dependant on Experience)
26 November 2023