Full Time, Permanent
Competitive Salary - Dependant on experience
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
- Are you a Manager who is energised and equipped to lead?
- Can you plan, develop and manage a highly effective fundraising strategy?
- Are you innovative with experience of developing income streams?
- Can you build networks and partnerships in order to maximise income for a charity?
We have created this new post to provide strong leadership for the income generation function which encompasses responsibility for Fundraising, Retail, Lottery, PR, Communications and Marketing. This post is vital to ensure that we continue to develop our services within a planned and strategic approach to growth. Experience of successfully managing change and culture is essential.
You will report directly to the Corporate Services Director and will be a key member of the senior management team.
Job Description and Person Specificiation
Interested applicants should be able to evidence how they meet the criteria outlined in the Person Specification for the post.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Midnight, Sunday 29th April 2018
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday, 8th May 2018
Informal visits to the Hospice welcome. If you wish to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Debra Lawson, Corporate Services Director, on 01704 517926.
Only those individuals shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Queenscourt Hospice supports NHS pension scheme for employees with eligibility; offers free parking and subsidised meals along with excellent peer support and development