Eating and Drinking in the Last Days of Life Course for Registered Health Care Professionals
THIS SESSION IS FOR ALL REGISTERED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
HOW DO YOU MAKE DECISIONS REGARDING EATING AND DRINKING
FOR DYING PATIENTS?
The session will include:
- Assessment and documentation of eating, drinking and hydration status
- Practical considerations of supporting eating and drinking
- Overview of professional guidance relating to eating and drinking
- Ethical considerations when making decisions about eating and drinking
- Developing and documenting a plan for eating and drinking and mouthcare
- Venue: The Terence Burgess Education Centre at Queenscourt Hospice, Town Lane, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 6RE
- Date: 20 February 2024
- Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Price: This session is free of charge to those working within West Lancs, Southport and Formby
Tel: 01704 517920
Organisation: West Lancs, Southport & Formby Palliative Care Services
If you would like to join this course please contact the Terence Burgess Education Centre or you can book online
20 February 2024
This session is free of charge to those working within West Lancs, Southport and Formby
West Lancs, Southport & Formby Palliative Care Services
Share with your friends!
A beautiful game
Individual Card with message "Happy Birthday"
Keys to Opening the Spiritual Gate
Training facilitators to deliver the Opening the Spiritual Gate course
Festive Friends on the Farm – Burscough
One of our two Lancashire area local scene Christmas cards is an artist's impression of The Farm at Burscough, on a snowy, winter's day. The scene is set with a beautiful Christmas tree, festive snowman and decorations, and a family feeding some special Reindeer visitors. Farm dogs are joining in the fun too! Pack of 10 cards and envelopes.
Flocking to the King
This picture on this Christmas card shows a deep blue starry night sky, with the baby Jesus swaddled and nestled in straw in a wooden manger. He is in the centre under the bright star of Bethlehem, with four sheep watching over him. It reads 'Glory to the new born king' on the front. Pack of 10 cards and envelopes.