Registered General Nurse (Queenscourt Connect/Queenscourt at Home) Band 5
This is an exciting new role which offers a registered nurse to work flexibly across Queenscourt Connect (Outpatients and family support services) and Queenscourt at Home, providing and co-ordinating care shifts to support patients and their families to remain in their own homes if that is preferred place of care. You will report to the Clinical Lead Nurse in Queenscourt Connect and Queenscourt at Home and will be responsible for the assessment of care needs, and the development, implementation, and evaluation of care. You will communicate sensitively with patients, families and health professionals and participate in the delivery of breathlessness management programme, outpatient clinics and bereavement support. Liaising with members of primary care services, external agencies and Queenscourt staff will be a key part of this role. You will also supervise and co-ordinate the work of other staff and volunteers as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must be a registered Nurse and be able to demonstrate effective communication skills, empathy, and compassion. You should also have experience using patient information systems and Microsoft office
Closing date for receipt of applications is Midnight, Sunday 28th May 2023
If sufficient response is received this advert could be closed earlier than the specified closing date, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered.
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Louise Charnock or Kath Mayer on 01704 544645
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
- We recognise NHS service in respect of holidays, sickness and salary.
- We support NHS Pensions contributions for those with eligibility.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Free on-site parking.
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Working in a modern, bright, and welcoming environment.
- Subsidised staff meals.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
37.5 hours per week, Permanent
£27,193 - £32,992 per annum/pro rata (Dependant on Experience)
28 May 2023