Registered General Nurse (Inpatient Unit) Band 5
We are looking to appoint qualified, motivated, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable practitioners, initially on a twelve-month fixed term basis with the possibility of gaining a permanent role thereafter. We have a number of hours available to cover an internal promotion and a period of maternity leave. We are also looking for registered nurses to join our inpatient unit bank.
Successful candidates will ideally have post registration general nursing experience and good IT skills. The successful applicant will work predominantly on our Inpatient Unit but will be expected to work in other areas of the organisation as required. There is a rotational shift pattern in place, working early, late and night shifts. Comprehensive induction and training programme will be provided for the successful candidates.
New qualified RGN’s are welcome to apply. A preceptorship programme will be available. The successful candidate will be supported with the opportunity for clinical development and education/academic achievement (up to MSC).
Please note on your application which role you are applying for (e.g. Permanent role, 12m Fixed Term or both)
Closing date for receipt of applications is Midnight, Sunday 17th September 2023
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Lindsey Potter or Kath Mayer on 01704 544645
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
- We recognise NHS service in respect of holidays, sickness and salary.
- We support NHS Pensions contributions for those with eligibility.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Free on-site parking.
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Working in a modern, bright, and welcoming environment.
- Subsidised staff meals.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
2 x roles available. 1 x 30 hour, Permanent. 1 x 12 Month Fixed Term Contract 37.5 hours available with possibility of permanency Bank hours also available Across 7 days, rotating early, late and night shifts.
£28,553 - £34,642 per annum/pro rata (Dependant on Experience)
17 September 2023