Housekeeping Team Lead
As the Housekeeping Team Leader in a hospice setting, you will assume leadership of the Housekeeping Team. Your pivotal role will involve maintaining clean, safe, and hygienic facilities, ensuring the comfort and well-being of patients, their families, and staff members and guaranteeing the efficient and effective execution of cleaning operations across Queenscourt Hospice. This role is key in ensuring infection prevention and control standards are met.
Your primary objective will be to set and deliver exceptional standards, working as a member of the team, leading from the front and by example, using your knowledge and a can-do positive attitude.
The post holder will need to have experience of leading a team, an ability to prioritise tasks and deal with urgent matters, have knowledge of COSHH and a good understanding of infection control principles.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Midnight, 1st October 2023
If sufficient response is received this advert could be closed earlier than the specified closing date, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered.
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to email@example.com or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Neil Woods or the HR Team on 01704 544645
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
- We recognise NHS service in respect of holidays, sickness and salary.
- We support NHS Pensions contributions for those with eligibility.
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free on-site parking.
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of well-being initiatives.
- Working in a modern, bright, and welcoming environment.
- Subsidised staff meals.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
30 - 37.5 hours, Permanent
£23,252 – £25,016 per annum/pro rata (Dependant on Experience)
01 October 2023