Deputy Area Retail Manager
Queenscourt Hospice is an independent charity that provides free, specialist palliative care for the people of Southport, Formby and West Lancashire. We care for patients with advanced progressive, illnesses, helping them to achieve the best possible quality of life.
Deputy Area Retail Manager
£25,545 – £30,057 per annum/pro rata (Dependant on Experience)
22.5 hours per week, Permanent (there is also the possibility of increasing hours to 37.5 a week on a fixed term basis)
Location: Southport, Merseyside with travel across Formby and West Lancashire.
The postholder will support the Area Retail Manager in both leadership and management of Queenscourt Retail, ensuring that all Retail Team members, both paid and voluntary, are effective and successful within their roles. Queenscourt Retail is a subsidiary company of Queenscourt Hospice and is a vital strand of income generation and as such, the Deputy Area Retail Manager will play a significant part in ensuring that the Retail annual budgetary targets are met across all of Queenscourt’s charity shops including online income streams.
The postholder need to have previous experience in people and performance management with excellent communication and organisation skills.
The post holder must have a driving licence and access to a car.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Midnight 3rd March 2024
If sufficient response is received this advert could be closed earlier than the specified closing date, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered.
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Jodie Lovelock on 01704 544645 and press 6 for Retail.
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to 29 and 30 at respective 5 and 10 year anniversaries
- Enhanced maternity, Paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
* Please note, applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time. Due to the size of our organisation and nature of our business it is critical that we fill vacancies quickly therefore the successful candidate will need to be able to provide evidence of right to work in the UK. As a registered charity we are also unable to offer financial relocation packages.
22.5 hours per week, Permanent.
£25,545 - £30,057 per annum/pro rata (Dependant on Experience)
03 March 2024