Bank Shop Manager & Social Media Creator
In this role, the successful candidate will support the efficient operation of our five Queenscourt Charity Shops, including eBay. In the absence of the Shop Manager, you will create an inviting shopping environment and generate engaging content through our social media platforms. The post holder will work with the support and direction from the Retail Area Manager and in collaboration with the other shop managers and volunteers.
The post holder will need to have previous experience in retail and the use of EPOS, cash handling and card payments. They will also need to have exceptional knowledge of social media platforms, exceptional IT skills and flair for creativity.
Closing date dependant on receipt of applications.
To apply, please fill in the application form above and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Jodie Lovelock on 01704 544645 and press 6 for Retail.
- Occupational sickness scheme
- Access to offers and discounts (including Blue Light Cards)
- A comprehensive induction program with ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Supportive, employee focussed policies along with a wealth of wellbeing initiatives.
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our management team.
As and when required.
£20,589 per annum/pro rata
31 December 2023